Male Intimate Waxing Course
This course shows you how to perform a complete male intimate waxing treatment. The anatomy & physiology of the male organs are covered, as well as the various styles of waxing and techniques which can be used on clients depending on their wants and needs. Reception, consultation and aftercare guidance is covered as well as contra-indications to treatment. The course includes online theory as well as a practical training session at a location of your choice, designed to give you the confidence and ability to offer a full intimate waxing treatment.
- Introduction & Different Methods Of Hair Removal
- Reception & Consultation
- Anatomy & Physiology - The Skin
- Anatomy & Physiology - The Hair & The Endocrine System
- Anatomy & Physiology - The Male Reproductive System
- Contra-Indications Requiring Adaptation & Contra-Actions
- Equipment & Preparation
- Practical Module
No experience required
Theory and practical
Approximately 12 hours of study time will be required to complete the theory element of this course.
Approximately 6 hours of practical training will be required to complete your assessment day.
GTi online examinations and one day of practical assessment