B12 Injection Course
We hood clinics in Manchester, Birmingham and Harley Street London. Please select the location on the calendar above for availability.
This treatment is not as a model and will not be completed by our students. You are booking with an experience aesthetic practitioners. If you wish to join our group on WhatsApp please click the location below.
Vitamin B12 used to treat low levels (deficiency) it helps your body use fat and carbohydrates for energy and make new protein.
The course will focus on teaching the best techniques to get excellent results from another new and popular treatment. The vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin which helps keep the bodies nerves and blood cells healthy and gives a boost to your well-being.
On our course we will cover things such as:
* Role and responsibilities
* B12 and autoimmune disorders
* Risk factors
* Causes of B12 deficiency
* B12 injections and common side effects
* Inclusion and exclusion criteria
* Circumstances in which to obtain advice and or action
* Side effects
* At risk groups
* Contraindications and Precautions
* Correct Administration and techniques including practical session
* Advice post injection
* Legal Issues including consent
* What to record
* Disposal of injections/waste
* Infection control
* Patient safety
* Needle stick injuries
* Competence and supervised practice
* PCT/Practice Documentation policy
* Facts and Figures